I’m passionate about pushing myself past my limits and make a point of setting myself challenges to grow as a human being.
The first one I did was called 100 Days of Rejection and it basically had me going out and facing a different type of rejection every day for 100 days to get over the sting of caring about the thoughts of other people. I did some crazy things during the course of that challenge, which included:
- Asking a random man on the street out on a date (I’m very much straight!)
- Asking a woman for a hug and a kiss
- Asking for free coffee in a coffee shop
- Going out on my own and asking to join random groups of people
- Challenging a stranger to a race on the street
- Going to a police station and asking to sit in a cell for half an hour
And much, much more.
You can read 100 Days of Rejection here.